How does God’s grace change our individual lives, families, neighborhoods, parish communities, and cities? God has chosen to be present in this world through the faith and obedience of missionary disciples who witness to Jesus Christ and bear abundant fruit. In Fruitful Discipleship, Sherry Weddell:
- shares what she and her team have learned from helping over 100,000 Catholics of all backgrounds
- identifies and explains 23 distinct charisms
- provides wise guidance for discerning and exercising the gifts received in baptism
- sheds light on the implications of those gifts for both service and leadership within the Church and in mission to the world
- encourages readers with true stories of parishes, cities and whole dioceses who are experiencing powerful renewal because they are forming intentional disciples who bear much fruit.